Wave downwind / Race hydrofoil
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent manoeuvrability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabil70er (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
- Large wing model
- Tuttle box adapter
- Low aspect main wing = Early take off + Stable flight + Maneuverability
- Downturned stabiliser = Easy intuitive turning
- Two sized wings = Perfect fit for light or heavy riders.
- Wing = Medium lift performance delta wing for early take off and enhanced longitudinal stability
- Wing size = Medium or large
- Mast size = 55cm
- Construction = Aircraft grade 6061 aluminium mast and fuselage + Fibreglass composite wings + 316 stainless hardware
*Want advice on this product – CALL OR EMAIL*
*FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE*
*Pictures may not properly represent product size comparisons.
*We will price match any written quote.
4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m
|Torque ATB bar||
|Torque BTB bar||
|Deep Tuttle adapter||
No, 55cm, 90cm